Sunday, May 20, 2012

What happen to McCants?

Yesterday, I've watched the PBA game between Powerade and Petron Blazers. I've noticed that Rashad McCants of Powerade was not playing as what I (and maybe everyone) expected him to play. Though, during first quarter he scored 10 points but he faded during 2nd quarter. During 3rd and 4rth  quarter, I saw he had moments but still it's not enough to impress everyone.
The Filipino fans ( that includes me!) expected more from him. Honestly, McCants is the only (for me..) "well-known" or familiar import in the 2012 governor's cup of the PBA.
He's an NBA vet, a known vet, he must show something. He must lift up his team especially in times of troubles or downs..his field goals percentage yesterday was not that impressive.
Is he playing for the "love of the game" or just for the "money"?..
or we are just expecting too much from?..
Fortunately, the conference just started and let us give him another shot..let's say 2 more games.
It's too early for us to judged him. There's a lot of factors to be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments..Thanks!