Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MY DAY

As I woke up this morning, everything was okay. 
As I prepared for work my wife and I had a disagreement for something.
I didn't had my breakfast or even drink a coffee that was prepared by my wife when we were okay earlier this morning.
I leave home without saying goodbye or doing my usual routine of kissing and hugging with my son and wife as I leave for work.
As I arrived in the office, ambiance was same as usual.
Sat on my chair and turned on my laptop and surf for news.
As of 10:12am, office is okay. Jokes and laughter filled the reception area.
My workmate called a food chain and ordered foods for lunch as a treat because she received her monetary commission.
Another workmate of mine (she's on leave) drop by the office when she heard that a comrade of ours is treating us.
"So far, so good" That's the right phrase to describe whats happening in our workplace right now. the question is, what will happen next with me and my wife's quarrel?
Even though I'm behind my sales target and have some issue with my former colleagues. Considering all of it everthing so far, so good.
This afternoon, at 1 pm. I'll be going to a mall to attend World Food Expo, hunting for clients that will patch up my sales negativity.
Hopefully, everything will be right and okay not just today but everyday of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments..Thanks!