Friday, June 22, 2012

My Friend's Secret

One day, me and my friend had a drinking session. We started it with a simple talks and jokes.
As he got drunk, not me, I'm a high-dosage type of drinker. 
            He asked me to listen to him, and I said "sure!, what is it?" then he replied  
            "I've got a secret to tell ya".
          I replied "don't tell me your gay!" then we both laugh. 
               "Your crazy!" he said. 
Then  he got serious, then he started his story, perhaps confession.
My friend had an affair with his ex-workmate. 
First, they were good friends, sharing ideas, and laughter. According to him, the girl was very beautiful, white, long hair, but what he like  most was the girls attitude because she was the type of girl that is very easy to go along with. Though they were wealthy (but not a millionaire type) she's very simple. Sadly, the girl was married. She has kids but her figure doesn't look like one.
The friendship continues and it evolves. 
There was one occasion that my friend would have attended (if this girl did not came into his life) but he chooses not to and instead, he went to worked because he knew that the girl will be working  that day and that day was Saturday, meaning, it's overtime. Just the two of them in their workplace and that's the only time that my friend was waiting, so that he can confess his feelings toward a married woman. To his surprised, during their conversation, the girl also confessed that she also likes my friend. Boom!This is the beginning of the sin that my friend never thought of happening and involving him.
Though they never committed a serious relationship during that time, their friendship continues and as time passed, they never realized that there friendship went deeper to mutual understanding to lovers. They keep on denying to themselves what they have for each other but the feelings haunts them. Without them knowing it there something is happening. 
              "I'll just play along with this feeling" my friend told himself.
             "I do not love him!, he is just my friend. All of this is just for our friendship!" The married girl wanted to believe.
Unfortunately, they were wrong. Their feelings' went further until both of them committed sins that wasn't supposed to happen. They slept together. The married girl always visits my friend every Saturday, and if she has free time after work she will drop by to my friends house to spend time with him.
Their denial relationship went to a serious one. Serious enough that the married woman would think of leaving her family just to be with my friend. My friend was serious enough too that he will leave everything for the girl. 
The married woman wanted a commitment from my from my friend and so is my friend. They were playing tug-of-war but both of them held on, no one wanted to let go. Until conscience strike, the married woman cries to stopped this nonsense. 
          "Let's stop this!, If you want to continue our relationship, then let it be but as friend." the woman said.
But my friend was foolishly in-love with the married woman and said 
         "Why are you doing this to me?, Why you've let me love you this far? in the end leaving me!".
        "You've promised!" my friend added. Referring to the promises they've made when they were together spending happy moments. They'd promised to each other that nobody will let go, but it's impossible.
        "I love you!but were not meant for each other!I am a committed woman! and so you are!" the woman said.
Yes, you read it right that my friend is also committed as a Father to his son, and a Husband to his partner. Though unwed, but they're together with constant communication and living together. But, more often than not, problems and quarrels always strikes in their relationship.
         "If only you have arrived in my life earlier!I would have chosen you as my husband!" the woman added.
             Though, flattered but my friend outburst and asked. "Then come with me!".
            The woman stopped and said " I loved to but it can't be. I love you!but we must stop. All of this are wrong. We could still continue our friendship if you we want to. I want it that way."
            "The situation you wanted will not be easy. It'll just hurt me time to time." my friend replied.
           "If you want this to stop, then let us stop this. You've wasted my sacrifices and you've our promises, you've wasted everything!" He added.
Then their relationship gone cold. 
The two of them decided to be with each others family, cover up for their mistakes and spend the rest of their life with their respective family.
Though their are times that my friend is still thinking about that married woman especially their happy moments, he said that he is happy now. 
A mistake is a mistake, the only time we can do is forgetting it, not doing it again and covering it up by making up for those who got hurt during those sin-filled days. Lastly, asked forgiveness which is the only thing that my friend have not done yet. Though, through action and deeds he have already shown it. 

At present my friend is living with his family and happy.

To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments..Thanks!