Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Friend's Secret Part II

Temptation is very strong opponent to overpower, yet my friend passed its first test.
This time around, temptation strikes back and hoping to bring down my friend.
As I'm encoding this article, my friend has a new job. New office, new field of work, new workmates new ambiance, everything is new. My friend is a "just go with the flow" type of person, he's used in adjusting in his environment, easily. I remembered when he was a new comer in our basketball club, it was his first day with us and in the same day he easily gathered new friends and mingled with us like a veteran in a group. That's how easy he blends in an environment. 
He is now happy with his family and coping up with the lapses he had done in the past and doing everything to make his family feel his love. But temptation strikes for the second time around, he has an office mate that has strikingly beautiful face (according to him) but this time this girl he's talking about is a spoiled-brat-but-cute type of girl. 
As of now, my friend is fighting with temptation and resisting the beauty that his workmate brings. 
"Fight it off!" I told him during our conversation.
"I'm fighting it" he replied.
"Good!" I said.
"I'm fighting it,but I'm contented looking at her beautiful face..hehehe" he said with a joke.
I told him " You better get that off! before it's too late!"
"I will Godfather" he jokingly told me.
I know that my friend loves his family so much. I know that he will fight temptation and resist whatever it is that is needed to be resisted. But we know what the devil can do, he'll do everything to bring down happiness in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments..Thanks!